Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ooh baby !!

I did not do any scrapbook for some time, may be already stopped for a year, busy with others play :p

Here is my first LO for the year 2009, and submitted to Scrap-It-Lah.
( Scrap-It-Lah is a Malaysian Challenge Blog. The ' Lah 'is a very commonly used slang of Malaysian where we attached it almost in every single last word in the sentence. However, it's does not mean anything)


Apply distress stickles and add white edgeline to the patterned paper.



Using scissor to distress the edge of the patterned paper.


I think I'm so much into DOTS and CIRCLES





9 comments:

mel said...

I love the white 'highlights' against the patterned paper - a simple thing yet so effective...

Really lovely...

and again with the nice music...:)

Sandy..... said...

I think your dots and circles are beautiful~! I especially love flourishes.Beautiful page.

RA said...

Beautiful scrap with precious photo inside :)! Have a great week.

Linda Vincent said...

Oh that is beautiful Lay Hoon! So much lovely detail...just fabulous.

iza said...

great page lay hoon...sooo sweet.cute baby...

Jaime Lee said...

nice scrapping~ did you do it with Irene at SnC class? I can see that you have spent a lot of time on the lining on the paper and your baby does look like you :).

Awesome layout!!

Nilla said...

This is so beautiful! hugs from Nilla

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

Wow... you are so creative!! great one! ^_^

Cheryl said...

Great layout! Cute little one too:)