Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Disintegration Collaboration (DisCo)


(Bundle of magazine paper, watercolour paper, cards, found paper, rusty nails, rusty wire)


I have wrapped up this bundle to take part in Disintegration manifestation.
It's a project of Seth's which you can read about at The Altered Page.
The project was called in the early of the year 2009 (Ya, I'm too late for the project).

" The idea was simple: create an artistic bundle made from materials of their own choosing and “hang, bury, submerge, or just place” the bundle in the elements. This collaboration was to be with the ultimate partner…Mother Nature herself! "

However, I really wonder what will happen to my bundle of papers after it expose to rain, hot sun, haze, and wind, the nature.


3 comments:

Seth said...

Looks great!! So glad you decided to put up a bundle and I look forward to seeing what happens to it and waht you end up creating!

Bradpetehoops said...

Very much like Philippines.

~*~Patty S said...

I can't wait to see how your bundle ages :)