Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If money weren’t an issue what would you do with your time?


" If money weren’t an issue what would you do with your time? (career or otherwise.)"
In response to the Creative Therapy, catalyst number eighty-seven (87), my answer would be ....



If I am giving the opportunity to do so,

First ...I'll set a date when I shall free myself as the wage slave.


Second .... I need to write down why I make such decision. Something to remind me when I feel upset / regret.


What things I always wish to do when I granted the opportunity.


Hmm....if money weren't the issue


How to keep myself energetic ... thru exercise, painting , arting, blogging



2 comments:

ellie said...

Your work is great! made me smile just looking at it!

Stefanie said...

Love your colour choices, so rich and vibrant.
Pity that we can't all live our dreams and have to return to reality.