Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random : Blah blah blah

Little corner in office
(Inspiration Board in my cubicle life)

************************************************
I've been signed up for 2 days workshop with IAMM , i.e 21 & 22 Apr' 2010.
The workshop is about learning on conservation of paper, textile, ceramic and metal.
What attract me about the workshop is the Book Binding Technique, the first session.
Can't wait to attend the class.

***********************************************

I'm still in very initial stage to drawn out my plan for an etsy shop.
It's gonna be a great exposure for me not only in art but new learning on indie business.

************************************

Little corner in office (as at Apr' 10)
(I've changed my inspiration board seasonally)

In order to keep myself fresh and stay inspired ....
I used to change the inspiration board in office.

***************************************************************

Great blog for the week

Art by Chrysti

**************************************************************

Wish you happy Sat-ur-day


2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Your inspiration boards are very ... inspiring :) Lay Hoon!
Your class sure sounds great too!
Happy Weekend to you and yours!
oxo

Anonymous said...

I agree - I love your inspiring inspiration board!!! xD I started an inspiration book (inspired by another blogger); once I've developed my artistic talent a bit more, maybe I'll have to use your more accessible idea!!! <3
Good luck with your class & etsy shop, love! :D