Saturday, November 20, 2010

What the mess !!

IMG_7222

I've make several mini book lately. One for working the prompts via Autumn's Antics ~ A New Page ; Diana Trout ~ Creative Revolution ; Freedom ~ lettering

and the forth one was about The Mess I have had now ... paid job, time for the family, red alarm called on health, even the art studio, blog ..etc

I think it is good for me to jot it and solve it one by one.

IMG_7209

IMG_7210

IMG_7211

IMG_7212

IMG_7215

IMG_7213

IMG_7214

IMG_7216

IMG_7221

IMG_7217

I've made up the pages and think about the binding method.
Since only one signature involve, I go for the Pamphlet Stitch ( i only know the name of the binding after seeing Diana demonstrate on her blog)

IMG_7220

4 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

those are some great books you've created Lay Hoon ... a nice way to keep track of life and art!

the pamphlet stitch is a handy one :)
oxo

Unknown said...

I love this! i love making these styles of books.. always out of catalogues. My mum hates it because all of her catalogues go missing lol :p Have you ordered the Eames catalogue? its full of text and very good!

Linda Vincent said...

Great books....fab pages! And I LOVE the green in that last photo :-)

CK Chai said...

lovely pages as usual