Monday, January 10, 2011

AJ Week 1 - List your goals

IMG_81091


I'm feel so bless that I surrounded with so many awesome and kind art journaller in blogland.
( Balzer Design, The Sketchbook Challenge, Creativity Unleashed, Creating Action , iHanna)
I have follow and done few of the prompts during the weekends.

" Write your personal mantras
What do you want to accomplish this year?
List your goals.
"
Yes. I love list.

IMG_8112

IMG_8116

IMG_8114

IMG_8117
Snail is not meant to been slow but to live with slow life.
I admit that i was lived in very stressful year of 2010.
But I promise to get myself for a low beat in this year.

So .....


DO MORE OF
IMG_8113


DO LESS
IMG_8115

3 comments:

TJ said...

I love your little snail!! I still haven't posted my new year goal's, and you are right... I need to make an official list! Happy New Year Lay!! Best creative wishes for your 2011.... tj in germany

iHanna said...

Lay Hon, hehe, your goals are huge and difficult, exercise "more" is always difficult! Glad to inspire you, thank you! Your goal page is so pretty. Glad you will do more art journaling and share it with all of us!

Jensters said...

Love your goals, i really need to join them but have no movitation at the moment!! the snail is great.